Our Children’s Healthcare Center provides transitional care for medically fragile children birth to age 21. If you wish to support the center with a donation, below is a list of suggested items:
- Diapers – all sizes especially 5 and 6
- Baby Wipes
- Non-latex gloves
- Band Aids
- Q Tips
- Children’s or Infant’s Tylenol/Ibuprofen (Liquid)
- Liquid Poly Vitamins w/& w/o iron – for infants
- Socks (Infant to Teen)
- DVD Players/Kids Movies
- Children’s Body Wash
- Shampoo/Hair Products
- Lysol Air Freshener Spray
- Baby Oil and Baby Lotion
- Toothpaste and Toothbrushes (Children & Adult)
- Coconut Oil in Jars
- Clorox Wipes
- Unscented Drier Sheets
Thank you so very much for your consideration.
Donations may be dropped off at the Children’s Health Care Center, 6650 W. Irving Park Rd., Chicago, IL 60634 or call 773.205.3611 to make arrangements.
For more information about donations, please email Mary Kieger at email@example.com.