Since our founding in 1883, donors have been essential partners in Maryville’s mission of empowering children and families to reach their fullest potential. Join our many friends who support Maryville each year with a financial contribution or a gift-in-kind.
- Credit Card donations can be made online by clicking the “Donate” button on this page.
- If you would like to send us a donation via the U.S. Mail, please use the following address: Maryville Development Department, 1150 N. River Road, Des Plaines, IL 60016
You may also choose to support Maryville in one of the following ways:
- Automated Giving—Sign up for regular weekly, monthly or quarterly donations deducted directly from your checking account.
- Matching Gifts—Check with your Human Resources Department to see if your employer will match your charitable gift to Maryville.
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)—Federal government employees, postal workers or members of the armed forces can make a donation to Maryville through a payroll deduction. Register during the campaign period of September 1 through December 15. Maryville’s CFC# is 38204.
- Gifts of Stock—Make a gift of appreciated stock and receive a charitable donation
tax deduction. For more information, contact Tina Restivo-Hock at (847) 294-1982 or Restivo-HockT@maryvilleacademy.org.
- Honorary or Memorial Giving—Celebrate the lives and achievements of special
individuals by making a gift to Maryville in their name or memory.
- Donate Your Car – The donation is tax deductible and 100% of the car donated is recycled. For more information, please call 847-448-5033.