Since our founding in 1883, donors have been essential partners in Maryville’s mission of empowering children and families to reach their fullest potential. Join our many friends who support Maryville each year with a financial contribution or an in-kind gift.
- Make a donation with a credit card through our secure system by clicking here.
- Mail a donation via U.S. mail to: Maryville Academy, Attn: Development Department, 1150 N. River Road, Des Plaines, IL 60016
Other ways to give to Maryville include:
- Automated Giving—Sign up for regular weekly, monthly or quarterly donations deducted directly from your checking account.
- Matching Gifts—Check with your Human Resources Department to see if your employer will match your charitable gift to Maryville.
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)—Federal government employees, postal workers or members of the armed forces can make a donation to Maryville through a payroll deduction. Register during the campaign period of September 1 through December 15. Maryville’s CFC# is 38204.
- Gifts of Stock—Make a gift of appreciated stock and receive a charitable donation tax deduction.
- Honorary or Memorial Giving—Celebrate the lives and achievements of special individuals by making a gift to Maryville in their name or memory.
- Donate Your Car – The donation is tax deductible and 100% of the car donated is recycled.