- This event has passed.
Maryville Ryder Cup Chicago
September 28, 2016 @ 9:45 am - 7:00 pm
MARYVILLE GOLF ACADEMY, ILLINOIS PGA FOUNDATION and HARBORSIDE INTERNATIONAL PRESENT
MARYVILLE “RYDER CUP” CHICAGO
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
HARBORSIDE INTERNATIONAL GOLF CENTER
11001 SOUTH DOTY AVE. EAST
CHICAGO, IL 60628
THREE LEVELS OF PLAY
Each Level Includes Cart, Lunch, Light Dinner Buffet & Cocktails
- PREMIER LEVEL ENTRY — 27-Hole Ryder Cup Competition. (3) Nine-Hole Matches – One Best Ball, Alternate Shot, and Match Play (USGA Handicap Index Required). Limited to the first 48 players; begins at 9:45 am. Cost: $450 per player.
- MID-LEVEL ENTRY — 18-Hole Ryder Cup Competition. Pairs of Two; (3) Six-Hole Matches – One Best Ball, Alternate Shot, and Match Play (USGA Handicap Index Preferred). Begins at 11:45 am. Cost: $325 per player.
- 18-HOLE SCRAMBLE — Have fun supporting Maryville Golf Academy Organizations (USGA Handicap Index Not Needed); begins at 11:45 am . Cost: $325 per player.
- DINNER ONLY — Cost: $75 per person. (Please make your Dinner Reservations by using the “Other” option on the Online Registration Form.)
- Hole Sponsorship: $250
- Closest to the Pin/Longest Drive Sponsorship: $500
- Beverage Cart Sponsorship: $500
- Cocktail Hour Sponsorship: $1,500
For information, please contact: Tina Hock at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847.294.1982.