The Children’s Healthcare Center staff work closely with parents and caregivers to ensure the child’s stay is as safe and serene as possible. The following guidelines have been developed to achieve this goal:
- Parents may stay in one of our two parent bedrooms or with their child if room allows.
- Linens and towels will be provided.
Food and Beverages
- A break room with table, chairs, vending machines and a refrigerator are available for family use.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for providing staff with a list of approved visitors.
- Persons not on the child’s approved list will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitors that would like to be put on the child’s approved list need to contact the Case Manager at 773-205-3606.
- Visitors will need to:
- Show photo identification;
- Be approved entrance after child’s pre-approved visitation list is checked;
- Sign in and out at the Center’s reception desk;
- Stay in the area designated by staff for the visit.
- The safety and well-being of your child is our primary concern so it may be necessary to limit the number of visitors or to restrict access by minor visitors.
- Visitation Hours for non-parents/guardians. Daily11:30 AM to 8:30 PM
- Parents and guardians are allowed at the Center 24 hours a day.
Other Important Guidelines
- No smoking is allowed in the Center or anywhere around the building or on the property.
- Absolutely no alcohol, drugs or weapons are permitted in or outside the building.
The Children’s Healthcare Center is located at 6650 W. Irving Park Rd., Chicago, IL 60634.
To schedule a visit or for further information, please call 773-205-3606.